Home      Register      Show Groups      Photos      Videos     

SailingX > Yacht Club > Crew Pool

Notices

Old 04-19-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_and_awesome View Post
April 18th, 2017:

Dear Sailing-X skippers in need of crew:

Seeing as it is not possible for new people to join sailing-x as members and post, I'm posting for my friend Bradley Kohut who is looking to learn to race in the spring and summer of 2017. He is interested in round the can as well as distance racing.
He has minimal experience but does possess a good attitude, his PCOC, and will bring beer, chips and non marking shoes on your boat. I'd say he's about 25 years old and is a professional driver by trade. He has been helping me restore my old sailing dinghy at Jericho and is pretty enthusiastic about learning to sail.
I've told Bradley to stand at the royal van dock on Wednesdays at 4:30 pm with a case of beer but I thought I'd help him out in the digital realm as well.

Brad's number is 1-204-962-0329.
If he doesn't find a ride to learn on, Katy's quicker crew course is a good way to learn the ropes:
https://www.seatoskysailing.com/quicker-crew/
Old 04-19-2017

Default VARC website crew bank

I have on my to-do list to add a crew pool section to the VARC website. Should be up shortly, stay tuned.
Old 04-26-2017

Default Crew

Looking for crew interested in racing on Tuesday nights in Point Roberts in May and June on a C&C 110 with a sprit. The races start at 7 pm, off the dock between 1815-1830. PM me.