border
Home      Register      Show Groups      Photos      Videos     

SailingX > Yacht Club > Dock talk

Notices

Dock talk General sailing chat

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default New Products from Interlux?

As I'm sure you all know, there are a lot of Interlux products available south of the border that are not for sale in Canada. Just out of curiosity I contacted Interlux to see if there were going to be any new products added to the Canadian catalog ... and I received a somewhat guarded response that "Interlux is testing products that may be available in Canada in the near future but that they have to go through the Canadain government first." The fellow I e-mailed didn't know which ones.

Anyone here with industry contacts (Trevor, I'm looking at you)? Any idea which products might be added?

Cheers

R
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneguy View Post
As I'm sure you all know, there are a lot of Interlux products available south of the border that are not for sale in Canada. Just out of curiosity I contacted Interlux to see if there were going to be any new products added to the Canadian catalog ... and I received a somewhat guarded response that "Interlux is testing products that may be available in Canada in the near future but that they have to go through the Canadain government first." The fellow I e-mailed didn't know which ones.

Anyone here with industry contacts (Trevor, I'm looking at you)? Any idea which products might be added?

Cheers

R
That and labelling issues prevents a lot of products from being sold in Canada.

However usually not hard to pick stuff up in the States and bring it up here yourself.