border
Home      Register      Show Groups      Photos      Videos     

SailingX > Yacht Club > The patio

Notices

The patio Off topic chat

Old 03-26-2013

Send a message via Skype™ to Drizzie

Great choice! Welcome to the world of Subaru!
Old 03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchockTherapy View Post
Well, we finally made a decision and bought a car! We ended up getting a great deal on a 2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited Sedan. We went with a 5sp manual instead of the CVT because it is much more fun to drive, even though the CVT models get better fuel economy. Even though some reviewers were critical of the performance of the Impreza, it is adequate for our purposes, and the AWD is a bonus that I think we will appreciate in the wet conditions that we sometimes get around here. The car feels really solid and well balanced thanks in part to the AWD and the low center of gravity made possible by the boxer engine. I can't wait to get out and throw it around a bit without the family in the car!
Nice! A great machine.
Old 03-26-2013

We've got the 2007 5 door, 5sp, 90,000kms. We love that car, it's fantastic in the snow, it's nice to dirve, has decent power, and it hasn't missed a beat, other then the regular oil changes we've needed virtually no work done on it. Enjoy!
Old 03-26-2013

It's good to hear about satisfied owners. Everyone I know that owns a Subaru loves it, and according to consumer reports, 90% of owners would buy another, which says something!

Now we just need to find a buyer for the wife's old car, a '93 Toyota Tercel DX 5spd, so if anyone knows someone looking for a cheap, economical and reliable car, this one has lots of life left in it!
Old 03-27-2013

I have a WRX with manual transmission and it seems to be a great car! Now if only people would stop running in to it while it's parked I'd be REALLY happy!
Old 03-27-2013
Administrator

Nice looking car......

If it is not too late you could mod the Tercel, like this guy did to make a 206. Just saying.....