border
Home      Register      Show Groups      Photos      Videos     

SailingX > Yacht Club > The patio

Notices

The patio Off topic chat

Old 10-02-2013
Administrator

Funny that you ask.... Like Tim, I also like to AutoX, but did not get out last year because of my reno and boat projects getting in the way.... Looking forward to our first winter event next weekend. The "Slush Series" which is run thru UBCSCC club, find out more here. http://www.ubcscc.com/racing/autox/

I would love to go and check out PFR (Pacific Forest Rally ) this weekend in Merit, check it out here http://www.pacificforestrally.com/home.html

but that will not happen. It will be Soccer, Mnt Bikes and hikes in the forest. Add to that an oil change on the whip and cleaning the crib.

I am sure there will also be some X box time, and plenty of surfing the web / TV time.
Old 01-09-2014

...me still does some dinghy sailing in the winter--the HOOT's too fun to leave alone,,,but also getting into the lead-mines this winter....
...otherwise,,,usually get off to Baja for a while each ~2nd winter,,kiteboarding a bit,,remote camping,with a dinghy,kayak on the minivan!,,,

,,,and I've spent some time with.......flutes,,sweatlodge,,'doing the steps',,,silver-work,,counselor training,,,,mediation&meditation,,,boat repairs,,handyman.....ohh,and internet sailing sites of course

...I'm sure I'm forgetting something!...no wonder I feel rather busy a lot of the time!

...oh yeh,,always have some time for the GF,and my kidz,,grown up now.

Last edited by mikah202; 01-09-2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-06-2014

Send a message via Yahoo to Anastar
Smile What do you do when you're not sailing?

I garden, look on the web for info on my Riviera, knit, crochet, read, and try out new recipes.

Anastar