border
Home      Register      Show Groups      Photos      Videos     

SailingX > Yacht Club > Crew Pool

Notices

Old 10-15-2014

Default Available to crew Fri-Sat-Sun Oct-Jan 2014

Hi!

I'm 34, I have three years' experience sailing in-shore regattas near Vancouver, BC, as ballast technician, jib trim, pit. I am also skilled at making fancy snacks, bringing refreshments, and folding sails. I am willing to help with boat maintenance if it means getting a bit more time on the water.

I would like to get more off-shore experience on a sailboat and travel for a month or two in early 2015. I own a dinghy which I keep on a lake high in the mountains of British Columbia and teach beginner dinghy sailing in the summertime. I'm university educated and work in health care.

I'm looking to get more practice sailing on Fridays and weekends prior to leaving in January to try and get some racing/cruising in the Caribbean. I'm already committed to a boat for the Polar Bear but can do other races this winter.

My number is 778 - nine nine zero - 3200. Thanks, Erin
Old 10-15-2014

This one is looking specifically for a ride at Snowflake - someone help her out!
Old 10-16-2014

Erin is coming sailing on the Davo this Snowflake ........... careful Schnick, she might scoop your spot ..........She is bringing snacks and boozy drinks !

Tags
crew, keelboat, racing, vancouver, winter