border
Home      Register      Show Groups      Photos      Videos     

SailingX > Yacht Club > Crew Pool

Notices

Old 01-13-2015

Default Looking to crew on weeknight racing spring/summer 2015

This is Erin, I've been racing up a storm this winter on both the Snowflake and the Polar Bear, on a 29-footer and a 30-footer. Both cruisy racers.

I'm looking for a ride for weeknight racing this spring and summer 2015 for any Wednesday, Thursday or Friday night keelboat racing series that might take place. I'm eager to improve my racing skills and my references can vouch for my ability to bring appropriate refreshments and snacks to keep up team morale. I am punctual, I bring the SI's on a race as well, and have learned that the best thing to do for winter racing is to get them laminated! I live about 10 minutes by bike from False Creek.

I'm going on vacation in February but will be back mid-march to rock your headsail trim, pit, mast, and hopefully learn more positions as I continue to learn! Just completed my Safety at Sea certificate.

Thanks! From Erin. Here is my phone number in a format hopefully no spambot can recognize. My facebook name is "Erin Lee Dee Zed".

seven seven eight nine nine zero three two zero zero
Old 01-13-2015

I have sailed with Erin and I would take her if we weren't overstaffed already.
Old 01-13-2015

Correction ....... the 29 footer is a "racey cruiser"

I'll second Schnick ... Erin is a pleasure to sail with and if you have an oven she has a tendency to bake sick appetizers as well !